Ken's-Den

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Do you ever wonder if the "higher ups" are just high?

I walked into my secular job recently to find a Huge Box with a note attached to it. It was from one of my "higher ups" and it read something like this:

"How could we make this container work in your department? We need to eliminate the double handling of parts. Sincerely, "higher up"

Sounds well and good, right? Then, with God as my judge, at the bottom of the note, it said: "Think outside the Box." Funny thing is, that it wasn't meant as a pun.

I am glad that it was written though because my first instinct was to climb inside that box to think!

If you can't tell, I'm not a big fan of "catch phrases" in the first place. Sometimes I believe we just need to THINK and leave the box out of it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home