Ken's-Den

Thursday, December 06, 2007

Here is Number 100!

Hey, it only took a little over a year and I have finally hit 100 posts! Now I'm going to Disney World!!

It's (blogging) been fun, theraputic and a learning experience for me. I hope that a little after a year, it has been the same for those of you that look in on occasion. Sometimes I feel like I should put up a disclaimer, like, "I am no where near normal" but for the most part, I'm sure you have figured that out by now.

We are in the final phase of our annual Christmas Play. Every year a great couple in our Church, Kelly & Jill Rouse, write and direct an original play. They are extremely gifted at it and I believe this years Play will continue that tradition. If you are in the Chicago area on the 15th or 16th, drop by and see it. 6:00 p.m. both nights.

Let's Talk Politics for a moment. I like a lot of what Ron Paul has to say but there is something that I can't quite put my finger on, that makes me leary. There is not a front running Democrat that I trust at all and I am, overall, disenchanted with Republicans and their lack of progress. The Indy's are far too liberal for me so I am left with the dilemma of who to vote for when you aren't thrilled with anybody.

If the elections were held today, I would be voting for Mike Huckabee. Too me, he is by far the most sensible and trustworthy Candidate out there. I don't agree with him on everything but on the key matters, (my personal ones) we are pretty much aligned.

What does that mean to you? I'm not at all sure but you do read here, so I figured I would share! LOL

Now for the Disclaimer:
The opinions expressed here are soley my own and are expressed of my own volition. Although I am a Credentialed Minister and Pastor, my views are not necessarily representative of my Organization or local Church. Last but certainly not least, always remember that I AM NOT NORMAL! Should you choose to accept this Mission, Jim---------

Here's to another Hundred!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home