Ken's-Den

Friday, August 03, 2007

For those seeking signs



Here's one for you! I was at a place recently where they had this little jewel posted. After I laughed out loud, I immediately went to Debbie for the camera. I just had to capture this image. The scary thing is, apparently, they had to put it up! Makes you wonder what was going on at that drinking fountain?

As funny as it is, (to me at least, remember, I am warped) we Christians get just as goofy sometimes. Jesus said, "signs and wonders will follow then that believe," but I'm pretty convinced that we have become a generation that follows signs and wonders. Everyone is looking for a "Word" or seeking a "Sign." The problem is this. That is all they are doing! The funny thing about that is that they would reject this "word." LOL

We have a mandate that was handed down to us by Christ, Himself, and that is to reach the world with His gospel. His gospel does not need a sign or a "word" or a flashy theme or title. His gospel simply needs to be shared with everyone we know. No, you don't have to carry a huge Bible or preach from the streets. How you act in everyday life situations is a sermon all its own. If you want a word, I'll give you one. Be Jesus to everyone you meet, every day of your life. Follow that and you can't go wrong!

Now I know you are asking yourself, "Did you drink from the fountain?" No way! Do you think I'm nuts? After all, I had a sign!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home