Ken's-Den

Friday, July 13, 2007

Some Days are Head Scratchers!

I have a great crew of people that work for me on my secular job. For the most part they are caring, giving, intelligent people but every so often they give me cause to scratch my head in wonder.

For example, last evening we (Supervisors) were told to let our people know that we would be having a Tornado drill sometime during the evening. Knowing the importance of the drill and wanting to be certain that my crew knew where to go, I went around to each of them, individually, advising them of the drill and where to go, during it. Again, a great crew of great people but honest to God, two of them, on seperate occasions, sincerely asked, "Does that mean there will be a Tornado?"

Some days you just gotta scratch your head!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home