Ken's-Den

Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Hello, it's Me!!!

The title is for all of you Todd Rundgren fans out there! Rock on!! But seriously, I have been very negligent in my writing so I thought I would reintroduce myself!

Since the second week of April things have been very, very busy. I've been working an average of 65 hours per week and have had two Saturdays off since April. One of those Saturdays was because of a Vacation day taken on Friday for a trip to Cleveland, Tn. Link that with Church work and there is nor rest for the wicked! LOL

All things considered, things are well. We continue to have new growth at the Church although the Summer slump has hit some of the established crowd. God says I still have to love them! Sigh!! We have our problems and I am currently dealing with a few now but the only Church that I am aware of without problems are ones without people. I'll take the problems and ask for your prayers.

My Son is growing up fast! It's really getting scary. He took a Tech Media class in school this year and sent my Brother, Jeff, an e-mail with the picture of a baby Orangatan with its arms outstretched and a caption that read, "Well, All I can say is that this is my Dad after he's had his morning Coffee!" I'm going to miss that Kid!

I am still enjoying my Running. Averaging about 4 miles per week and getting ready to step it up a bit. I have worked my way through a bad case of shin splints which hurt like the Dickens and I am starting to get back into decent shape. It's been tough but it has also been very enjoyable.

For those of you that check in regularly, I will attempt to write at least once a week from here on out and will attempt to make Wednesday the day I do. I may write more often depending upon what I have to say but will make every effort for the once per week. I do appreciate you taking the time to check in. Please forgive my negligence.

1 Comments:

  • Wait until I get there, I walk 4 miles per day before work! Then two at night...got to walk off all that Italian Beef!

    By Blogger Neil, At 13 July, 2008 17:56  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home