Ken's-Den

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Back to reality

MICKEY & GOOFY

We had a great vacation! Unfortunately, we did have to make two trips to the Urgent Care. Sam came down with the flu and a few days later an ear infection but all things considered, it was a great time. We rested, relaxed, and enjoyed the sunshine and being able to spend time as a family.

The weather was absolutely perfect and it even warmed up at home, while we were gone and all the dreaded snow, melted away!

I may post a few more pictures in the coming days. I was able to make the AHDRA (All Harley) drag races and it was fun. I love going to them because it fulfills two of my loves. Drag Racing and people watching! The Harley crowd brings out some interesting folks!

Now it's back to the grind but I if I try real hard, I can still smell that Florida air and Sunshine!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home