Ken's-Den

Wednesday, February 07, 2007

This, that and the other thing

Did you hear about the Bears Fan that bet that if the Bears lost, he would legally change his name to "Peyton Manning?" Now that guys got it bad!

I got word tonight that some people are expecting me to shave my head since I said, "May I go bald if the Bears lose." For you folks I have just two words. DREAM ON! lol Since I am ALREADY bald you can see that it was rather tongue in cheek.

Did you read about the Female Astronaut that drove from Houston to Florida to kill another Astronaut. Apparently she was on such a tight time schedule that she wore a diaper so that she would only have to stop for gas. Someone asked me if I would travel with a diaper on. Those of you that know me, know that I replied, "Depends?"

It's hard to believe but my son turns nine on Monday. Seems like only yesterday we were bringing him home for the first time. My cousins, Joe and Nancy, recently had their first child. Wait a minute, Joe, and you'll see what I'm talking about.

One last little tidbit. I saw and Ad tonight for an Amish Furniture store. they were having a sale and one of the items was a T.V. stand. Hmmmm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home