Ken's-Den

Sunday, February 04, 2007

Oh well, Bald it is!

As a life long Cubs fan I have developed a taste for Crow. BTW, did I tell you that the Cubs will win the Series this year? LOL

The SuperBowl was a good game that, except for the outcome, I enjoyed very much. Debbie, Sam and I went to Jeff and Sherle's for the game and had a great time. It was about midway through the game when I realized that this was the first time that I had ever watched the SuperBowl with my Brother. Now I'm not that old but Jeff---he's ancient! :<)

We had always been in Church during the SuperBowl and while that is not a bad thing, I really didn't feel any less holy for it.

It's good to have family around you. No matter who wins a silly game.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home