Ken's-Den

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Longing for Spring

After a near blizzard in the past 48 hours I have come to the conclusion that people who "love snow" are mentally unbalanced. I have piles at the end of my driveway that are 4 to 5 feet high and guess how it got there. That's right, an old fashioned shovel. I've seen all the snow I ever want. Besides the snow, it has been somewhere in the vicinity of a month or more since we saw a temperature above freezing. Somebody call Albert Gore and have him come here and lecture on global warming. I'll hit him with a snowball, right between his beady eyes. LOL

OK, OK, deep breaths, good thoughts. Now, I feel better now.

I'm thinking about Spring and most importantly, Baseball! I have setup a private Fantasy baseball league for my family to take part in. The cost is a one time fee of $9.95 and it is a ton of fun. There is no winning pot, other than bragging rights because, homey don't gamble! So far I have three of the ten needed to complete the league and I have to have the ten before March 16th. I have two more promised so basically I'm looking for 5 more individuals to participate. If you are interested, simply drop me an e-mail to ThePreachersPulpit@hotmail.com If you are not family but consider yourself to be, e-mail me. If you are not family and don't want to be but just want to be in a league with crazy people, e-mail me. I've given family members to March 1st to join but I need to move quickly after that so the first non-family e-mails will be the first to join!

Join up and knock a snowball out of the park!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home