Ken's-Den

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Sorry for being silent

I apologize to any of you that regularly look in here. I haven't written anything for several days due to several reasons. Not long after my last posting I developed a bad case of bronchitis. The severe coughing it brought on caused terrible headaches and light sensitivity and I had ignored the symptoms of the bronchitis for so long that I developed an infection in the lungs which brought on a fever. Needless to say, I was a very sick puppy.

I'm feeling much better now and I appreciate those of you who regularly look in here and I wanted to give you an explanation for my silence.

The good news is that in the midst of my illness I passed my first course in the MIP (Ministerial Internship Program) with flying colors. Only eight more months to go! YIPPEE!

All is well here and I'm slowly getting back on my feet. Dad still needs our prayers. He has good days and bad days. There have been days when he has walked the entire length of the driveway several times with a walker and there are days when he can barely stand up. His therapist says that his strength is fine, even on the bad days. It appears that sometimes the signals from the brain work correctly and sometimes they don't. I know he is still in a healing process but I really wouldn't mind God speeding up the process.

I will try to write more in the days to come. Thanks for your support and for your prayers for my family!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home