Ken's-Den

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

What we might miss

Before you get very far in reading this, go ahead and click on the title subject and watch the awareness test that is shown. You may have seen it before but if you haven't I'm sure you will find it interesting.

Now, that Ad was made for Motorcycle awareness but it has a stark message that can be applied to much of life and especially our spiritual lives. Many times we ask God for answers to our prayers without realizing that He may have already answered them. The fact is that we are often so focused on what we hope the answer to be that we do not make room for what His answer might be and we miss it, even when it moonwalks right across the screen of our life.

I'm learning to pray each day for God to allow me to have His vision, not mine. I'm learning to thank Him for the things He has already answered and appreciate them at the same time. No, I'm not perfect, not even close but when my focus becomes centered around God, I see everything much more clearly. Just thought I'd share!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home