Ken's-Den

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Ain't nothing but a thang

Yes, I've been made aware that we voted already so I guess it is time for an update with the New Year and all! Things are going pretty well for the most part. Indian Trail is on a slow and steady course of growth. We have almost doubled our average attendance since July. There are several new families and we've made the addition of Susan Smith (another Indian Trail alumnus) as our Children's Pastor. We are excited about 2011 as God has given us some great and precious promises that I am looking forward to seeing fulfilled.

Of course when good things start happening in the Kingdom, it also stirs up the enemy of our Soul as well. This past November after moving some furniture, I started having pain in the left Shoulder. I figured it was muscle aches with being out of shape so I attempted to ignore it but it got progressively worse. I finally broke down and went to see the Doc in December. X-rays revealed arthritis and bone spurs on the collar bone going into the joint. I had told the Doc that it hurt worse than arthritis but he was confident in his diagnosis and gave me some meds and wanted me to come back in a month. The Shoulder got worse and I called to get back in only 2 weeks later. An MRI showed what the Doc had found and also a tear in the left bicep! sigh

I'm waiting now to hear when my Surgery will be and just wondering what is ahead. Must be something good because this ain't nothing but a thang! lol

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home