Ken's-Den

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

A gentle nudge and look who awakens

I received an e-mail last night from my Uncle stating that even though Bishop Patterson passed, I needed to get back to blogging! Thanks Unc, for the nudge.

Truth is, this is Spring Break and now that Sam is nine and takes Computer classes at school, I have found a new rung in the pecking order! Bill Cosby did a routine years ago about how he was the man of the house and all the things that he had done and then he said, "but I don't know when I lost my position!" I can relate this week.

All in all, life is very good. We are gearing up for an exciting Easter celebration at Church. I am in the process of getting an actual Office at the Church and I'm excited about that.

My work is still slow but finally starting to pick up with the planting season now arriving. I work mainly for the health insurance but I also love what I do. I really like the "kids" that work for me. They keep me on my toes and help keep my young at heart. I couldn't ask for a better group although I am losing one of them to the Air Force in April. Keep Jeremy in your prayers. He's a great kid that I expect to make an impact in this world.

Some of you may remember "David" from an earlier Blog that I wrote. He is nearing the end of his prison sentence and should be released within the next six weeks, I believe. He has been in my prayers and I look forward to meeting him and attempting to help him acclimate back into society. Keep him in your prayers as this exciting and anxiety filled time in his life occurs.

With an occasional nudge, I'll keep you posted!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home