Ken's-Den

Thursday, January 04, 2007

Please Pray


I've just recieved word that a young toddler in my Church named Kurtis has been diagnosed with "Apraxia." It is a Nuerological disorder that affects speech development and several other motor skills. During the Summer of 2006 Kurtis miraculously survived a bout of Guillan-Barre Syndrome. God brought him through that and I believe that God will do it again.

I love all of the children of our Church but Kurtis is my biggest buddy. I ask all of you to pray for him.

1 Comments:

  • So far, the word on Kurtis is good. I misunderstood the original call, thinking that the Doctors had diagnosed Kurtis with Apraxia. Turns out that it was his speech therapist's conclusion.

    That does not mean that we take it lightly but the Nuerologist does not seemed overly concerned at this point. Kurtis has has a rough year so it's understandable that his development is delayed somewhat.

    Keep praying and I'll keep you posted as I gain information.

    By Blogger Ken, At 12 January, 2007 12:22  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home