Ken's-Den

Thursday, May 03, 2007

Spring is here --- we hope.

Living in this Region of the Country for the past 24 years, I have found out that the only thing that is truly predictable about the weather here, is that it is very unpredictable. But the past two weeks it appears that we have finally turned the corner into Spring. Ah, yes, glorius Spring. The time of year when the deadness of Winter gives way to new life. I love it!

So far this Spring has been truly blessed. Dad has progressed to the point where he and Mom can travel and this past Sunday evening we were able to pick them up at the Train station in beautiful downtown, Chicago. With being off work due to my Toe, we have been able to have a great visit. Dad has really come a long way. There is still much more ground to be gained but he is headed in the right direction.

Oh yes, my Big Toe! :<( So far the Docs are only speculative as to what is going on. All cultures have come back normal and the soreness of having the nail removed is gradually getting better. (Inside joke for Uncle Don-- "I tomp and I tomp and it till hurts")

I return to work on Monday with hopes of finishing out the year unintterupted. By now I'm certain that my Employer hopes so as well. :<)

My time off has given me opportunity to gain wisdom on some things that life throws at you. For example, "If you could change one thing in life, what would it be?" I have the answer. I would simply ask to change "more" things! Thank you, I'll be here all week!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home