Ken's-Den

Saturday, September 16, 2006

The Mrs. & I

Twenty years of marriage and we still have that sparkle in our eyes. Of course my eyes will probably be black and blue now, when Deb finds out that I posted her picture but in my eyes she is still the most beautiful woman I know. Sammy keeps us young and the sheer grace of God keeps us somewhat sane.

In a world of uncertainty and confusion there is always one place that things make perfect sense. Home isn't a structure or building of any kind but I believe that home is always in the relationship that you build together. We have made Christ the head of our home and we have committed to Him and to each other that we grow closer to God. In doing so we grow closer together every day. I don't know if I will ever accumulate much wealth as far as material things go, but I'm convinced that I am the richest man in the world in the things that truly matter.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home