Ken's-Den

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

A Ministry that I am excited about

A couple of years back, I was able to connect with a young Evangelist that I immediately took a liking to. This past April I was able to bring him and his family to Chicago for a Revival and it was one of the best that we've had in my five years at Narragansett.

It's difficult these days for Evangelist. There are enough of the ones that are flaky to discourage Pastors from having any come into their Churches. In the North, revivals are becoming more and more rare and those that do have them generally have another Pastor come in to do one.

Heath Tinker is an Evangelist that I would highly recommend. He and his family travel with their own accomodations and he is as humble of an individual as you will ever meet. In our revival it was obvious that he had spent time in prayer for our Church and it was also obvious that he didn't "open up the can" of usual sermons. We recieved fresh Word with a fresh anointing.

I will be having them back this spring and I'm going to push for some more Pastors in this area to book him as well. I urge you to click the link below, whether you are a Pastor or not, and check out what God is doing with a young family that has given themselves to Him.

http://www.appointedministries.net/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home