Ken's-Den

Friday, January 29, 2010

Happy Birthday, Dad!

Today was my Dad's 69th birthday so I want to wish him a Happy Birthday! For a Man that had his first heart attack at 35, has endured stroke, many health related issues and a near fatal Motorcycle accident a few years back, He looks good! LOL

Dad has been my role model in life. One of the toughest Men I have ever met and one that has a heart for God like few I have ever known. No, he is not perfect but he has been close enough for me.

I have a few speaking engagements lined up that I am excited about. On Sunday, January 31st, I will be in Evanston, IL at the Evanston Church of God. Evanston is pastored by a man that I am honored to call my Friend, Rev. Howard Hendricks.

Next Sunday, February, 6th, I will be in Decatur, IL, at the New Vision Church of God. New Vision is pastored by another man that I am privileged to know, Rev. Dow Moses. I look forward to meeting a new Congregation and reconnecting with some dear Friends.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home