Ken's-Den

Thursday, July 23, 2009

One mile down----

I visited the Doc this past week for a check up on the Leg and he gave me a clean bill of health. In fact, he told me that he has had Teenagers that had this procedure that haven't done as well as I'm doing. (I've been checking into whether it's proper to tip Doctors after that LOL) He also cleared me to start running again.

So------I ran my first mile today, July 23rd! A week and a day ahead of my goal of August and I ran every bit of it! Yes, I stopped about 4 or 5 times in the process to let my heart catch up but I DID IT. I even made it up Hell Hill. (with a strong emphasis on stopping 4 or 5 times) It felt great and I'm ready to go again but maybe tomorrow. :<)

I have several things for you to help me pray about. Please pray for two ladies named Harmony and Corlyn. Also pray for 2 young men named Marcel and Renard. God knows the needs but they need the prayer.

I'll see you on the track!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home